Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My New Polo-Tee!

Yeah! Mummy just came back from Bintan.. she bought a white polo-tee for me.. saw my pic? nice? im so happy bcos my Mummy finally found my size this time! she told me she did not buy anything for me from her previous trip at Koh Samui cos she can't find my size.. but she did buy 1 orange polo-tee for Daddy at Sila Evason Hideaway.. *ok only..not as nice as mine*



the day before which is Fri, i went to a Goat Farm with my classmates.. this is arranged by our school and we have so much fun there! we feed the goat grasses and leaves.. we even saw 3 small chicks running around there.. there was a man telling us about the life-cycle of a chicken... so i was curious and listened to that man with big eyes.. he told us the procedures..
1> the chicken go to the first oven
2> the two chickens go to the second oven
3> then they go to painting
4> and we have a small chick coming out of the egg


tomorrow im going to school.. Mummy want me to go to bed right now.. goodnight everyone.. sweet dreams.. *mmuak*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Home Cinema Over a Budget? Yes You are able to!


Feel free to visit my webpage Optoma HD33

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |