Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My New PE Teacher...

Today we have a NEW PE teacher named- Mr. Yeo. He brought us to the football field and teach us a new game. But I don't know what is the name of the game. There are many different lines with different colours on the field, and we have to be careful not to step on them. When Mr. Yeo asked us to move/walk/act like etc. 'Elephant'/ 'Crab'/ 'Motorbike'/ 'Car'/ 'Lorry', we cannot step on any of the red and yellow lines. If we accidently stepped any of the lines, we will be disqualified and we cannot play the game anymore. Me and my friends like the game so much! Our English teacher- Mrs. Tong, taught us about 'He' and 'She' this afternoon. She even prepared us a worksheet to learn about 'and'.. I told my Mummy all these are so easy but my Daddy pointed out my mistake. I created a sentence ' I have many toys and many storybooks' but Daddy corrected me that it should 'I have many toys and storybooks.' So, I learnt my lesson and I find it's abit difficult. I really love to go to school and all my friends are so friendly. Now, I have six friends and their names are Shane Ong/ Joey/ Chong Ming Jian/ and..huh..huh.. I forgot again! My Mummy laughed at me again.. *aiyo*.. I have to go to bed now cos Mummy and Daddy have to be in office very early tomorrow. Goodnight everyone... mmuak... sweet dreams! =D

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |