Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Our New Hair-Cut!


my mummy was so busy for the last 2months n only wait till now then she update my blog.. *aiyo*... we just had our new haircut last weekend... im handsome n Kool right?! *yeah!!* actually i wanted to cut my front like a 'V' shape but mummy said CANNOT cos my school disallow 'funny' hair style... so in the end, Denise (my stylist) has cut short my hair but still maintained my previous hair style and she is so sweet to me~~~ i saw my mummy colour her hair and i wanted so much to be the same like her.. she put 3 colours for me and i can easily wash them off when i bath.. im so happy!
tonight im staying overnight at my MAMA's house cos im too tired... before my Daddy came im almost in my dreamland.. so i didn't go home.. i started my new school since last Wednesday.. 1st day of my school.. im so scared and i heard from mummy and daddy that the teachers are fierce.. im so worried.. but luckily my 2 teachers are nice and friendly.. i get to know my 1st friend in school on that day.. his name is Shane Ong... he lives nearby me and he is taking the same school bus with me.. then i had another 2 more friends in my class... but i forgotten their names.. maybe i will tell mummy tomorrow.. *heehee* its very late and i will tell you all more when mummy has time to update for me.. goodnight everyone!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |