Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Weekend with the kids!

We had so much fun today with the kids! It's been so long since we have a family outing. from the day my sis taught Brandon how to cycle, he has not been cycling ever since. So, I told her let's date Wanshan and Angel out together to East Coast Park. We had our meals at MacDonald, the kids played the slides... so happy... =D
After that, we rented 3 bicycles cos lill Angel also liked to cycle wor... *kekeke... Although Brandon learned to cycle within an hour, but he is a smart boy! He really knows how to cycle on two-wheels but I think he is not confident enough. He will easily get panic when there's someone infront of him. He even accidentally hit one of the boy who was walking at the pathway... Baby still tried to push the blame on me..*sigh*... he said I blocked him wor... that's why he will knocked into that boy. Baby has some scratches but he act like a big 'baby'! *LoL...
We cycled for a few rounds only... and the 2 kids had their ice-creams happily.. *Geez... My bro came to fetch us in the evening. We had a filling dinner at the Thai Restaurant in Vivo City. Oh ya! I show you one of the popular Thai dish - Fish! (I forgotten the name).... very very nice... abit spicy and sour.. but i like it!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |