Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Yeah! My School Holiday Start now....

Yippie! My school holiday starts now till this Sunday.. Today is a tiring day for mi. I accompanied Mummy & Daddy to YeYe's place early morning, to bring him to change his dressing. Mummy is very worried for YeYe cos I think his leg quite serious. Daddy suppose to go back to work but in the end, he took a day leave to bring us to NUH. YeYe has to be admitted to hospital because his condition is not good! I saw NaiNai cried... because she is so worried for YeYe...
Just now after Mummy off duty, we took the train to SengKang to meet YiYi & Jiu-Mu for dinner... I saw the naughty Angel *hee-hee*... we had our meal @ Sakura... the food is so-so only. =P Then, we went for window-shopping.. when we going back soon, Jiu-Mu gave mi some biscuits.. very nice.. and i snatched Angel's too! She screamed and cried aloud!!! Mummy scolded mi again but my sweet Jiu-Mu never tell mi off.. she get another biscuit for Angel MeiMei... *wahaha*
Mummy said tomorrow we will visit YeYe after her work. Now YeYe at the hospital, so poor thing! I will go and cheer him up... Mummy said I must sayang him more...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |