Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

Mummy is back early today.. bcos she rushed back to update my blog. She asked me about my sch tests, i told her i got 27/30 for my English and 24/30 for my Chinese... Mdm. Tong has not given back our Math test yet. I waned to share with you all about what i learned in school about "Show & Tell". Mummy helped mi to upload this picture. I like this cartoon character of 'Kung Fu Panda' bcos he can do funny Kung Fu actions and he gives us many funny jokes! It was so nice watching this video. I told Mummy that i will log-on Internet next time and look out for 'Kung Fu Panda' video clips in YouTube... *hee*

Daddy was playing a song named - We are the World... i know this song.. i like it and i also sing it!!! *lalala*.... ok.. i have to be in bed now otherwise Daddy will nag at mi again.. Goodnight! ***

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |