Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Letter from Brandon

The letter that Baby just gave me wrote: Dear Mummy and Daddy Today, I can't even enjoy myself for just one minute. And my start all so bad. (a balloon inside wrote- boring) I wish I could start everything again. (drawing of a sad face) I just want to have fine day & good rest. And I want to sleep but I can't just because of you this Mummy and Daddy! (P.S. sorry for say that) Oh, and I just don't know when I can get a DS lite. Because my dream is to have a free DS lite. I really don't know what to do so I write all the things in these papers. And you all keep scolding me until I'm all so frustrated. Love, Brandon I have a mixture feeling right now. disappointed + heart-break cos of the impression that he has of 'Mummy & Daddy'... but from another angle, I am happy that he opened up himself to us what has been going on in his mind. He is still after all a kid... I can't blame him for having such thoughts but I must correct him. I asked, if I do according to his request.. no more scolding... exchange yearly trip for a DS lite, will he agree to this arrangement?! He quickly keep saying 'No-No-No'!!! I relay to him my feelings after reading this letter. I've also explained why and how he can be better... I want him to be an understanding boy and not the grouchy one who always think this unfair that unfair. I told him about my mum's health condition and his YeYe's condition... I told him about how tedious and stressful it is for Mummy and Daddy to be working so hard in order to provide what we can for him. Sometime, kids only see the surface things and all along, they will think that we adults are loaded with money. And we will give them whatever they request... They don't understand our job... our worries... our sacrifices.. Its a good thing cos at least I have a chance to explain to him our situation. Economic downturn has really badly hit us! The moment we get pay, we pay our outstanding bills at one go.. left with S$200-S$300 to spend for the whole month. I was in a bad financial crisis now but still manageable.. struggling to stay afloat otherwise we gonna really be in a bad state!!!! Buying a HDB home is so expensive.. It 's a lifetime commitment that we can't get out and we cannot live without! By another 3yrs time, I hope I can get a house of my own with Baby... just the thought of us both staying together in a new house makes me smile. =) ok enough folks! I am tired and drowsy after taking my medicine... gdnight

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |