Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

latest updates

Lately, too many happenings and I do not know how Brandon take it in his lill world... sometimes kids do not express much of their true self in front of adults... I hope he will not too affected by his YeYe's sudden death! Although he didn't cry or show me that he is feeling sad... but I believe he do have some feelings for his YeYe.. my FIL dote him so much... At least Baby makes my day these few days. He cracked many silly jokes to me... his actions look silly and lame to me.. i find him amusing most of the time. Those are the moments that he makes me laugh.. like early morning, I heard him singing to himself while he's taking his shower... when I made the pratas for his tea-time and supper, he compliment me that the pratas taste great! He lubb it and he ate so many. I'm so happy to see him enjoying his food... when he encouraged me to play Sudoku from his DS Lite.. he said that I'm AWESOME cos I managed to score high marks.. and my speed like a 'Jet'! We talk craps.. we act silly and we cuddle together in bed.. hugging each other to sleep... these are the moments that is memorable and sweet.... My baby saw me cried that day when my FIL passed away in the morning.. he made a card on my behalf to my FIL telling him I lubb him so much.. in his innocent kiddie world, he helped me to express freely how I feel.. his action may look silly but I appreciate what he has done and that is really really so sweet of him! Thank you my cheeky Baby... Mummy is happy that you are so caring... I give you a big kiss! *mmuak

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |