Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby had a good swim!

Today Brandon had his swim @ Clementi Swimming Complex...this is his first time coming here and he was excited and happy when we arrived. I suppose to swim together with him but I am not feeling well. I know I'm so evil cos I actually tried to discourage him from swimming earlier cos the weather was quite bad. It was drizzling when we reached. I told him a ghost story just to scare him off but I am surprised he's not afraid... Hmm! So, I followed him in and watched him swimming from one end to the other end. I didn't he can enjoy himself so much even he's alone by himself.... *hee... after the swim, he was so tired that he fell asleep in the car before we reached home. It was fun and memorable day for him... he miss his swimming lessons.** I promised him that I will enroll him for his lessons again next year.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |