Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Brandon Fav Show

I never take the effort to remember Brandon's favorite animated show until yesterday he threw me the same question again. 'what's my favorite show?' He told me many times and I never take it to heart. Now, I really pay attention to him and finally, I remember the title - Phineas and Ferb. It's an American television animated comedy series.

The series is also known for its musical numbers, which have appeared in almost every episode since the first-season "Flop Starz". Disney's managers particularly enjoyed the episode's song, "Gitchee, Gitchee Goo", and requested that a song appear in each subsequent episode. Brandon is crazy over their songs. He had 3 of his favorite songs here but I forgotten the titles again... opsee! I will reconfirm with him again..

Its interesting to explore my boy's world as he surprise you with his unique thinking and analysis. Last night, he told me there's no more Pluto planet anymore. I didn't know about it. What made up our lips? Who is the greatest painter? blah..blah..blah.. he has new thing new subject new topic for me every day... 



0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 bRanDon D T-Rex |